Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm Back online!

Hello Parents!
Sorry it has been so long since my last blog update, I have had some troubles with my computer.
We have had a great week! We started our Winter Unit, we have made shape snowmen, put snowballs into size order, Made a tear art snowflake, a snow storm with Q Tips and white glitter and put the letters of our names in order to make a long snow ball! Next week we will be focusing on Winter Clothing. If you search for "Jan Brett, The Mitten" on You Tube, you can watch the story, "The Mitten". We will be reading this book next week.
Also don't forget about your 100 things in a zip lock bag! We have received one set of Pony Beads from Wyatt, Thanks Mrs. Coley and Wyatt! I will be sending home your Icare paper on Tuesday, please try to get this filled out and returned to us as soon as possible. Our character trait this month is "To Dream".
Monday is a holiday! I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend with your children! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment